SAVING MY MOMMY !!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

THANK YOU TO MY FRIENDS & FOLLOWERS


I just want to say that i appreciate all of your comments your opinions whether you have something good or bad to say. Thank you for taking the time out to read & watch my zany misadventures and thank you for being my online friends & followers.

I know that it's been a while since my last post. I apologize for the delay I have to get my hair redone because its too far gone for me to be taken seriously. *insert laugh here* I am leaving for Michigan on Sept. 1st *bone thugs song snippet here* so i wont be back in Ga until the 8th. Thanks to you all for your patience

I know you've been asking & I will get on it as SOON as i get back!
If you have a blog you want me to be a part of please let me know by posting the link or contacting me on twitter. Again i just want to say i appreciate you & your patience.

The Sandman

No comments: